CIS and Personal Service Companies (PSC)

If you are registered self-employed CIS registered, we offer you the opportunity to work for a CIS Payroll Service Company. In most cases we can only work from a list of approved suppliers, but please speak to our payroll department to discuss if it is possible to use another one. This will only be considered if you have previous dealings with that company.

For more information on CIS or to apply to the scheme, please visit the HMRC website.